Monday, November 29, 2010

Sunflowers in Watercolor

I attempted some sunflowers in watercolor. Still trying to learn different techniques. It really is like science on paper. And it actually quite trick to figure out how the paint interacts with the wet paper. It's not really finished but you can get the idea. So for you non winter-lovers! This one is for you. Take a quick look, close your eyes and fast forward a bit to warmer temperatures. It will be here before you know it! What's up with time flying so fast these days? Treasure those little sunflowers (kids)!

3 comments:

  1. holy really? I've been looking for someone to teach my kids (or kid) art. My daughter is left-handed and LOVES to paint and draw. Want to give her some art lessons. Are you interested? My mother-in-law is interested in paying for lessons of any sort for both my kids. =) Peace! joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Joy! How are you??!? on the art lessons... teaching is really not my thing. I tried it but I don't think it's my forte. I haven't had any formal training so I don't even know what I'm talking about! :) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit Kat is me (your next door neighbor), Angie!

    ReplyDelete